Exhibitor Areas, Fees, Rules & Regulations
2019 EXHIBITOR AREAS INCLUDE L.L.BEAN AND KEY BANK.
Exhibitor space in 2019 will be available on a first-come, first-served basis after jury approval. Applications will be reviewed on a monthly basis beginning in March, 2019.
October 4-6, 2019
Friday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
L.L.Bean Arts & Crafts Vendors: $230
Key Bank Vendors: $125
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT: There will be no early bird rate in 2019. In order to ensure an accurate event brochure, the deadline for payment will be July 31, 2019. If payment has not been received by this date, your space will be forfeited to a person on the waiting list. If you are accepted into the show after July 31, 2019 you will have two weeks to submit payment to secure your space.
Call 207-865-1212 with your credit card information or mail checks to:
P.O. Box 452
Freeport, ME 04032
Rules & Regulations
Visit Freeport’s 21st Annual Freeport Fall Festival Rules and Regulations
(Dates subject to change, dependent on L.L.Bean’s schedule)
The show will be held 10/4/19 – 10/6/19 unless steady rains are predicted. The show will then be moved to the nicer of the three days, dependent upon forecast. On Thursday, October 3rd, the weather call will be made in the early a.m. and all participants will be notified of any change. No refunds are provided for inclement weather.
1. Returning vendors will no longer be automatically accepted. The courtesy with which returning vendors treat staff, volunteers, fellow vendors and festival attendees will be factored into the final decision. All applications will be evaluated by the event committee. To ensure a diverse and competitive art festival we will allocate a certain number of spaces for different categories. Please send in any space requests with your application, as it will be first-come, first-served for everyone with priority given to returning exhibitors who are accepted before their requested area is sold out. Please note we cannot guarantee requested spaces. Adjustments may affect the location but not the quality of your display area. Refunds are not issued to artists not satisfied with location or sales.
2. 12 x 12 booth space – a limited number of double booths are available. For consistency of the show, 10 x 10 pop-up tents will be required for all artists. If you do not have a pop-up, let us know on your registration form. You must provide weights in the event of strong winds – if you do not have weights bring gallon jugs and something to attach to the tent – they can be filled with water on site. One exhibitor per booth, no sharing.
3. Set-up time begins at 8am on Friday (no earlier please) and ends at 11:00am. PLEASE UNLOAD YOUR CAR AND REMOVE FROM SHOW AREA AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Cars must be moved from the festival area by 10:30am (no later). If your booth location is in a “traveled way” you may be asked to hold back your setup to allow for vehicle movement and unloading of adjacent exhibitors. Artist or an agent of the artist must attend exhibit space at all times. Breakdown on Sunday is to begin no earlier than 4:00pm – those who break down earlier will not be allowed back.
4. Security is provided overnight for those who choose to leave their booths up. For peace of mind, we recommend taking any valuable or sentimental items with you when you leave. Visit Freeport, L.L.Bean, and Key Bank are not responsible for any theft or damage.
5. Free Underground Parking is available at the Freeport Village Station across the street from L.L.Bean. We recommend parking at Freeport Village Station so your customers may find convenient parking. Parking is not assigned because spaces are easily found in the morning.
6. Please do not send payment until you have been accepted into the show.
7. Cancellation Policy: 50% Refund before July 31, 2019; No refunds after this date
8. Vendor Insurance Coverage: All vendors participating in the Freeport Fall Festival are required to have insurance coverage. Vendors on the L.L.Bean campus are required to have $2M in coverage. For inexpensive, per-event event coverage starting at $39, please visit https://www.actinsurance.com
What to expect after applying.
ALL EXHIBITORS will be reviewed each year. We will share your images and website (if applicable) with our events committee for final approval and contact you with their final decision. Do not send in money until you have been accepted. If you prefer to send digital images for the jury process please send three directly to us at email@example.com.