2019 EXHIBITOR AREAS INCLUDE L.L.BEAN, KEY BANK and the corner lot at WEST & MAIN STREETS.
The first jury review was held on March 5. At the this time we are in the process of sending out notifications and invoices for space fees. The show is full however we expect some cancellations during this process and will continue to review applications to be placed on a waiting list.
October 4-6, 2019
Friday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
L.L.Bean Food Vendors and Bath & Body Vendors: $160
Key Bank and West & Main Vendors: $125
DEADLINE FOR PAYMENT: There will be no early bird rate in 2019. In order to ensure an accurate event brochure, the deadline for payment will be July 31, 2019. If payment has not been received by this date, your space will be forfeited to a person on the waiting list. If you are accepted into the show after July 31, 2019 you will have two weeks to submit payment to secure your space.
Call 207-865-1212 with your credit card information or mail checks to:
P.O. Box 452
Freeport, ME 04032
Rules & Regulations
Visit Freeport’s 21st Annual Freeport Fall Festival Rules and Regulations
(Dates subject to change, dependent on L.L.Bean’s schedule)
Food Exhibitors: Our mission is to support Maine food producers and promote them to the thousands of people that visit Freeport. To register for the Fall Festival, we ask that all food offered by vendors be Maine-made by the vendor. Food vendors are encouraged to offer samples and sell product. The show will be held on Oct 4-6 unless steady rains are predicted. The show will then be moved to the nicer of the three days, dependent upon forecast. On Thursday, October 3, the weather call will be made in the early a.m. and all participants will be notified of any change. No refunds are provided for inclement weather.
1. Returning vendors will no longer be automatically accepted. The courtesy with which returning vendors treat staff, volunteers, fellow vendors and festival attendees will be factored into the final decision. All applications will be evaluated by the event committee. To ensure a diverse and competitive festival we will allocate a certain number of spaces for different food categories. Please send in any space requests with your application, as it will be first come first serve for everyone with priority given to returning exhibitors who are accepted before their requested area is sold out. Please note we cannot guarantee requested spaces. Adjustments may affect the location but not the quality of your display area
2. 12 x 12 booth space – a limited number of double booths are available. For consistency of the show, 10 x 10 pop-up tents will be required for all artists. If you do not have a pop-up, let us know on your registration form. You must provide weights in the event of strong winds – if you do not have weights bring gallon jugs and something to attach to the tent – they can be filled with water on site. One exhibitor per booth, no sharing.
3. Set-up time begins at 9am (no earlier please) and ends at 11:00 am. PLEASE UNLOAD YOUR CAR AND MOVE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Cars must be moved from the festival area by 10:30am (no later). If your booth location is in a “traveled way” you may be asked to hold back your setup to allow for vehicle movement and unloading of adjacent exhibitors. Breakdown is to begin no earlier than 4:00pm – those who break down earlier will not be allowed back.
4. Security is provided overnight for those who choose to leave their booths up. Visit Freeport, L.L.Bean, and Key Bank are not responsible for any theft or damage.
5. All food sold must be Maine-made. You will be able to sell your food at this show. Food samples are allowed, Visit Freeport reserves the right to disallow registration based upon criteria contained herein.
6. Free Underground Parking is available at the Freeport Village Station across the street from L.L.Bean. We recommend parking at Freeport Village Station so your customers may find convenient parking. Parking is not assigned because spaces are easily found in the morning.
7. Please do not send payment until you have been accepted into the show. Cancellation Policy:50% Refund before July 31, 2019; No refunds after this date.
8. Vendor Insurance Coverage: All vendors participating in the Freeport Fall Festival are required to have insurance coverage. Vendors on the L.L.Bean campus are required to have $2M in coverage. For inexpensive, per-event event coverage starting at $39, please visit https://www.actinsurance.com
What to expect after applying.
ALL EXHIBITORS will be reviewed each year. We will share your images and website (if applicable) with our events committee for final approval and contact you with their final decision. Do not send in money until you have been accepted. If you prefer to send digital images for the jury process please send three directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org