EXHIBITOR SPACE IS SOLD OUT IN L.L.BEAN AND FREEPORT VILLAGE STATION. A LIMITED NUMBER OF THREE-DAY SPACES ARE AVAILABLE ON THE KEY BANK LAWN AND IN MEMORIAL PARK ON BOW ST FOR $80.
DEADLINE: JULY 31 – to be included in the Festival brochure; vendors can still register for the show after July 31, 2018 but may be excluded from print advertising. Early bird payment only applies to those who have registered and paid before July 31st.
Please mail checks to:
P.O. Box 452
Freeport, ME 04032
Rules & Regulations
Visit Freeport’s 20th Annual Freeport Fall Festival Rules and Regulations
October 5, 2018 – October 7, 2018 from 11am to 4pm
(Dates subject to change, dependent on L.L.Bean’s schedule)
Food Exhibitors: Our mission is to support Maine food producers and promote them to the thousands of people that visit Freeport. To register for the Fall Festival, we ask that all food offered by vendors be Maine-made by the vendor. Food vendors are encouraged to offer samples and sell product. The show will be held on Oct 5-7 unless steady rains are predicted. The show will then be moved to the nicer of the three days, dependent upon forecast. On Thursday, October 4, the weather call will be made in the early a.m. and all participants will be notified of any change. No refunds are provided for inclement weather.
1. Returning vendors will no longer be automatically accepted. The courtesy with which returning vendors treat staff, volunteers, fellow vendors and festival attendees will be factored into the final decision. All applications will be evaluated by the event committee. To ensure a diverse and competitive art festival we will allocate a certain number of spaces for different categories. Please send in any space requests with your application, as it will be first come first serve for everyone with priority given to returning exhibitors who are accepted before their requested area is sold out. Please note we cannot guarantee requested spaces. Adjustments may affect the location but not the quality of your display area
2. 12 x 12 booth space – a limited number of double booths are available. For consistency of the show, 10 x 10 pop-up tents will be required for all artists. If you do not have a pop-up, let us know on your registration form. You must provide weights in the event of strong winds – if you do not have weights bring gallon jugs and something to attach to the tent – they can be filled with water on site. One exhibitor per booth, no sharing.
3. Set-up time begins at 9am (no earlier please) and ends at 11:00 am. PLEASE UNLOAD YOUR CAR AND MOVE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. Cars must be moved from the festival area by 10:30am (no later). If your booth location is in a “traveled way” you may be asked to hold back your setup to allow for vehicle movement and unloading of adjacent exhibitors. Breakdown is to begin no earlier than 4:00pm – those who break down earlier will not be allowed back.
4. Security is provided overnight for those who choose to leave their booths up. Visit Freeport, L.L.Bean, Freeport Village Station and Key Bank are not responsible for any theft or damage.
5. All food sold must be Maine-made. You will be able to sell your food at this show. Food samples are allowed, Visit Freeport reserves the right to disallow registration based upon criteria contained herein.
6. Free Underground Parking is available at the Freeport Village Station across the street from L.L.Bean. We recommend parking at Freeport Village Station so your customers may find convenient parking. Parking is not assigned because spaces are easily found in the morning.
7. Please do not send payment until you have been accepted into the show. Paymentshould be sent in before the date of the festival. Those who have not paid will not be able to set up until payment is received. Checks are preferred, cash is discouraged. If you do pay with cash please submit it in a sealed and clearly marked envelope. Cancellation Policy:50% Refund before July 31, 2018; No refunds after this date
What to expect after applying.
ALL EXHIBITORS will be reviewed each year. We will share your images and website (if applicable) with our events committee for final approval and contact you with their final decision. Do not send in money until you have been accepted. If you prefer to send digital images for the jury process please send three directly to Heather Guglielmo at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, please visit our festival website at www.freeportfallfestival.com to see artist page examples and create your own biography for the site. All images should be hi-res and in landscape format.